- As Product Marketing Manager, you will own technical and digital marketing for Digit7 products which are based on emerging technologies.
- You will be responsible for technical positioning and messaging, building out content assets, launching and evangelizing new features, serving as a technology expert, as well as assisting in the ongoing evolution of digital products.
- Drive brand awareness and differentiation by creating inspiring stories and experiences
- Internal enablement by crafting and narrating key transformation stories
- Scaling demand generation success to design impactful campaigns
- Improving win rates by enabling better messaging and demo experiences
- Analyze market trends, customer requirements, and roadmap to craft a unique and compelling value proposition
- Develop content assets such as brochures, product sheets, white papers, videos, social and web content
- Gain insights into customer use of product offerings and buyer personas at the target client segments.
- Support the business strategy across chosen client segments. Work with the team to design and execute multi-channel campaigns to maximize market coverage, impact, and outcomes
- Develop and use competitive intelligence to develop counter-strategies to neutralize competitive influence on the customer’s buying decisions
- Design and develop thought leadership programs to enhance brand visibility
- Collaborate with the product team to influence the product roadmap to enhance the market success
- Design and produce engaging solution experiences. This involves translating business value propositions into immersive use cases, storyboards, and solution showcases.
- Work with analyst relations to execute a robust engagement program to achieve better mindshare and appropriate ratings
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Sound understanding of the digital products based on the emerging technology industry
- Experience in B2B and B2C Marketing for software products
- Understanding of product marketing frameworks, techniques, and best practices
- Ability to build strategic perspective and influence at the senior level
- High-impact communication across multiple formats
- 6-10years’ experience in Marketing with a bachelor’s degree