- M.Tech/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 4 + years of experience in the development of Computer Vision and Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) algorithms.
- Strong Skills in Pose estimation, Key Point detection(ex: OpenPose)
- Strong programming skills in Python and its packages including NumPy, Scikit Learn, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Must have expertise working with OpenCV, TensorFlow, and Keras within a Linux environment
- Working knowledge of training and deploying computer vision models on NVIDIA GPUs
- Experience in image/video analytics – including feature extraction, object detection, classification, and tracking
- Independent analytical problem-solving skills for effective and uninterrupted development of solutions.