Brands experience up to 22% loss of weekly sales every day a SKU is out-of-stock.
Real-time Inventory Updates
Intelligent Monitoring to avoid out of stock
Increase in Sales by On-Shelf Availability
Optimized Store Performance/ Insights
Why choose DigitShelves?
Why does DigitShelves matter?
Easy Inventory management that shows in real time your inventory and can be configured to send out alerts on low stock quantity, and allows the Admin to customize the dashboard in the Admin portal to gain insights on Inventory Management.
Are we saving the customer – time? Money? People resources?
- Yes – For the customer who is setting up the store with the DigitMart system in their store they will receive the following:
- DigitShelves: Digit7’s proprietary Inventory shelving system automatically manages inventory based on the products that are either added or taken off the shelves.
- DigitMart eliminates long lines, which will decrease customer abandonment of products in a unique and secure manner.
- Analyzing the purchase behavior of your customers in real-time
- With the decrease in customers waiting in lines, your store traffic will increase, and as their transaction time decreases it will also increase your revenue. Allowing you to have your store running at maximum capacity.
How are you keeping the customer’s data secure? Especially Hackers? Can they go in and change things on the shelves?
Not any one can easily hack the shelves. Highly secured.
How inventory is tracked / How Digitshelves send me low inventory notification?
- Each Digitshelves are mapped with products, based on the weight, and are linked with the software inventory management.
- DigitShelves are itself capable of calculating the total quantity of items available on it and send the appropriate metrics count to the inventory management software.
- Whenever the products go out of stock or below threshold quantity, the alert can be configured to notify the store admins. This feature is planned for future implementation.
How and where metrics captured and stored with your smart shelves?
- DigitMart admin portal should have all the Digitshelves mapped in it.
- Shelves are mapped based on the product name, product unit weight and its type (carton box/bottle/etc).
Do I still need RFID tags or paper labels?
Inventory management RFID/paper labels not required.
Can I place smart shelves in freezer or wet area?
Yes, can be on freezer but not on wet area.
How DigitShelves works?
It will automatically calculate the weights, number of products available on it.
Are DigitShelves are easily installable or not?
Yes, plug and play shelves.
What are benefits of DigitShelves/Smart shelving?
- Easy Inventory management for knowing the stocks quantity, restocking etc.
- Saves time, resources and money.
DigitShelves work on power cable or batteries? If battery how long it will last?
Both. For battery, the lifetime has to be validated against the real time scenario.
Which products work with DigitShelves? How many products can placed on single shelf?
- Shelves come with the weight limit (max 10kg).
- According to the products we are going to place, the shelves will change.
- Currently only the standard size shelves are used.
- Only same product items should be kept on each shelf, which has the maximum weight limitation (10 kg).